1. Co-ordinates the Congregation’s efforts in the field of Justice and Peace in close, collaboration with the Central Administration.
- A holistic vision and a spirituality for the Justice and Peace mission
- A methodology of the Montfortian Gabrielite involvement for Justice and Peace.
3. Organizes and animate JPIC activities in the Montfortian Gabrielite Educational Projects.
- Intensive programs of training in JPIC, Sector-wise and at the international level.
- Common programs for promotion of Justice, involving all the Provinces of the Institute.
4. Promotes and encourage JPIC activities in the Montfortian Gabrielite Projects.
5. Collects information and disseminate the same to the Provinces and Sectors.
6. Collaborates and join hands with NGOs to promote Justice in the world.
"The Institute manifests its irrevocable attachment to the Church ..." (Constitutions, 4). That is why we work in conjunction with the Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation Secretariat (JPIC), set up by the Union of Superiors General (USG) and getting actively involved in it.
We are committed “to bear witness to the missionary dimension of our lives till the end”.